geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation is important too
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:23:39 GMT
Well, I think it's something missing in Geronimo. You might want to file a
JIRA for this one.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO

And I am also interested in the struggle you experienced, as you mentioned
earlier, it took you almost entire day to write it correct.

Could you let us more details about the scenario, I believe your experience
could help us to improve the document.

Thanks alot.

Jeff C