geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGI progress
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:14:46 GMT
I was just looking at David's framework code and it looks like there
is already a way to inject a bundle or bundleContext into a gbean. It
works just like injecting the kernel or classLoader attributes. I'm
just looking at the code at this point so I don't really know if it
works right or not.

Jarek