geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGI progress
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:55:20 GMT
David, that's exciting work!

It'll be great if you can share some more details. There are a few puzzles
that flow around my mind -
 * Are we just taking OSGi framework in as another plug-in to let it host
OSGi applications? Or, vice-versa, we are converting Geronimo into an OSGi
application?
 * If the latter case, will GBean go away?
 * If yes, how much code changes are required? I'd say a lot ...

-Jack