geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Blueprint 1.0.0
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:08:21 GMT

On Sep 9, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Quintin Beukes wrote:

> What is Blueprint. I had a look around on the site and can't find it
> there.

The code is currently at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/blueprint/trunk

It's an implementation of OSGI RFC 124.  An early draft of the spec is
available inside http://www.osgi.org/Download/File?url=/download/osgi-4.2-early-draft2.pdf

, but I think there have been a lot of changes since then.  IIUC the
final spec draft should be public soon if it isn't already.

Anyway, blueprint is pretty much xml-based spring cleaned up and
running in an osgi environment.

thanks
david jencks