geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BundleClassLoader in osgi-ified prototype.
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:30:19 GMT
David Jencks wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2009, at 10:40 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> I was digging through your sandbox code and found the
>> BundleClassLoader implementation.  In order for this to be generally
>> useful, it's going to need to handle resources as well as classes.
>> Is there some reason why this is not implemented here?
>
> Lack of time only.  If you would extend it to handle resources that
> would be really great!

This turned out to be a fairly trivial amount of code, but I'm going
crazy trying to get your sandbox code to compile.  I've been through a
fairly long chain of missing dependencies, but I finally hit one I can't
locate.  Here's the error I get.  Is org.apache.servicemix.bundles
something you've built on your local machine?

Missing:
----------
1)
org.apache.servicemix.bundles:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl:jar:2.1
.6_2-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.bundles
-Dartifac
tId=org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl -Dversion=2.1.6_2-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackagi
ng=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.bundles
-DartifactI
d=org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl -Dversion=2.1.6_2-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging
=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.bundles:sxc-jaxb:bundle:0.7.2_1-SNAPSHOT
        2)