geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject BundleClassLoader in osgi-ified prototype.
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:40:55 GMT
David,

I was digging through your sandbox code and found the BundleClassLoader
implementation.  In order for this to be generally useful, it's going to
need to handle resources as well as classes.  Is there some reason why
this is not implemented here?  If it's just something that's on your
todo list, I wouldn't mind adding that piece.  I'm going to need a class
loader like this for doing an RFC 66 implementation, so it's either fix
this one to be complete or write another version.

Rick