geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where is the page from?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:36:16 GMT
The page you are referring to is in GMOxSITE, which is the wiki space
used to generate the main Geronimo website.  We created this front-end
page, as GMOxSITE can only be updated by committers and should contain
the base release info.

You'd have to ask Tim about the binary distributions, as I know there
are several directories being used for hosting the nightly vs. released
maven artifacts and another for the Eclipse update site.....

-Donald