geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blueprint 1.0.0 (4th try)
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:29:16 GMT
Actually, I think this is the file where you need to add your key -
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS

Reference this old post/question which didn't generate much interest at
the time for details:
http://www.nabble.com/public-keys-for-releases-tt17538242s134.html#a17538242

Also, you need to build up a web of trust for your key if you haven't
already done so (infra will let you know if you don't).  You can do this
by having others retrieve and sign your key.  I think infra recommends
having at least 3 others sign your key to verify your identity.

Joe