geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running Daytrader 2.2 on Glassfish
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:09:01 GMT
We're in the middle of a reorg of the Daytrader builds on trunk to
support creating multiple assemblies.  The daytrader-web-jdbc assembly
for Servlet containers is working, but the others still need testing.

For now, try the old 2.2 code at -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/branches/old_22_trunk
or the prior level (which is Java EE 5 too) at -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/branches/2.1.3

Feel free to open a JIRA and post any Glassfish deployment plans README
updates on how to setup/deploy :-)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAYTRADER

-Donald