geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r812965 [1/3] - in /geronimo/daytrader/trunk
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:46:41 GMT
The bean/entity package names is still an open issue.  What I just
checked in continues uses a common package name for both ... I just
changed the package name from "org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader" to
"org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.beans".  By doing this we avoid
the package name conflict with other jars such as core.

So, there is still a conflict between the daytrader-beans and
daytrader-entities jars. As you pointed out we avoid the conflict in the
web-jdbc assembly by only including the daytrader-beans.jar.

When just working with jars this isn't an issue (and effectively changes
nothing for the javaee assemblies).  However we need to resolve this if
we want to compose an assembly via bundles.  What I checked in is still
incomplete but begins to make progress on this for the web-jdbc assembly.

Joe