geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Blueprint 1.0.0
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 12:34:47 GMT
There's also the question of whether we should be releasing this before 
the blueprint spec is officially released.  This should be soon, but I 
don't think the voting on the RI and CT has completed yet. There is 
always the possibility of a last second change.

Rick

Kevan Miller wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
> I guess I'd like to have some discussion about this, before voting...
>
> If there's a desire to move this code to the new incubator project, 
> I'm not sure why we'd be releasing out of Geronimo, now...
>
> Also, if we do decide to release, I wouldn't think that we'd want the 
> code to be in sandbox.
>
> --kevan
>


Mime
View raw message