geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <>
Subject Re: There's still hope for 2.2...
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:34:39 GMT
I wish those JIRAs to be included in Geronimo 2.2
Please check my comment, I think we could just ignore the alreadyexisted
Please check my comment, I need more help on it :-(
If anyone could help to check the patch in the current pluto snapshot, that
will be fine. or, I wish to fix it in Geronimo 2.2 firstly
I am working on it, and it will be finished soon
I am working on it, and it will be finished soon

Thanks !

2009/9/11 David Jencks <>

> We may be able to release 2.2 soon.  Activemq has fixed the last bug we had
> problems with and is fast approaching a release, openejb is getting very
> close to a release for 2.2, and I've started votes on a number of our
> snapshot dependencies.
> At this point I'd like anyone who is working on something they'd like to
> get into 2.2 to reply to this with a description of what they are working on
> and an estimate for completion.
> Also, if there is something you think is really necessary to get into 2.2
> please reply and describe what you'd like.
> many thanks
> david jencks

View raw message