geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There's still hope for 2.2...
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:34:39 GMT
I wish those JIRAs to be included in Geronimo 2.2

Please check my comment, I think we could just ignore the alreadyexisted
exception

Please check my comment, I need more help on it :-(

If anyone could help to check the patch in the current pluto snapshot, that
will be fine. or, I wish to fix it in Geronimo 2.2 firstly

I am working on it, and it will be finished soon

I am working on it, and it will be finished soon

Thanks !

--
Ivan