geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desirable non-automated testing for 2.2
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 04:06:41 GMT
For #1, now the public repositories has been updated with 5.3-SNAPSHOT of
activemq artifacts, after locally updating the version and rebuilding
activemq module, the activemq-webconsole works fine with Geronimo.

For #2, it works as following:
1. login admin console, click through "Security"->Certificate
Authority"->"setup CA" to setup a self-signed CA
2. Unlock new-generated keystore by clicking through
"Security"->Keystores"->click "ca-keystore"->input password to unlock
3. Add a new bio https connector by clicking through "web server"->add a bio
https connector->make sure keystore file is the ca-keystore file you
generated in setup CA.
4. Try to access wasce via hte bio https you create, and accept Self-signed
CA, and it works!

For #3, I've verified embedded derby local and xa, mysql local, and
postgresql local, they all works fine. And the G4222 described problem is
fixed in those connectors. I think there might be more vendor connector
changes for DB2, Informix, Oracle, and MS SQLServer. I will follow up...

Forrest