geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [VOTE] release geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec 1.1.2
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:05:47 GMT
After some discussion with the openjpa folks it seems like its a good
idea to re-release our jpa 1 spec with an aritfactId of geronimo-
jpa_1.0_spec rather than the original 3.0 version number.  We don't
really have a plan for what to do when jpa actually gets a 3.0 spec,
but we don't have to deal with that for a bit.

This is the same as the previous geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec but with
updated build, license files, release profile, and of course
artifactId.  As an osgi bundle it imports what it exports.

Staged here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-021/

site staged here:

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/specs/geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec/1.1.2/