geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [VOTE] txmanager 2.1.3 2nd try
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:58:00 GMT
I fixed the build problem where we weren't building the test jars.

I've set up a release candidate for the transaction manager and
connector code 2.1.3, needed for geronimo 2.2:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-012/

Site staged at:

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/components/txmanager/2.1.3/

There are some problems with the site (non-existent extra modules) but
I'd rather fix them by hand if necessary than try to decipher how to
get the site build to work automatically.

This includes mostly some bug fixes in the pooling code that make
tying a connection to a thread work.  This should make it a lot easier
to make cases where you open several connections and then start a user
transaction work properly, as they can now share the same managed
connection.

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] 0 dunno
[ ] -1 don't release