geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blueprint 1.0.0 (3thd try)
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:58:26 GMT

On Sep 10, 2009, at 1:43 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On Sep 10, 2009, at 9:44 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 17:54, Kevan Miller
>> <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The following files do not contain apache source license headers.
>>>
>>> ./blueprint-api/src/main/java/org/osgi/service/blueprint/container/
>>> package.html
>>> ./blueprint-api/src/main/java/org/osgi/service/blueprint/container/
>>> packageinfo
>>> ./blueprint-api/src/main/java/org/osgi/service/blueprint/reflect/
>>> package.html
>>> ./blueprint-api/src/main/java/org/osgi/service/blueprint/reflect/
>>> packageinfo
>>
>> Those come straight from the blueprint OSGi from the osgi alliance
>> afaik.
>> I can add them with the OSGi alliance copyright, but I'm not even
>> sure
>> what's the comments syntax for the packageinfo file
>
> Should these maybe be released separately, like the spec jars?

They are already in a separate bundle/jar, and since there's a good
chance that all of the blueprint implementation will go elsewhere soon
I'm not sure its a good idea to move the api jar away from the impl
jar.  In principle however I think that would be a good next step when
a more final location for blueprint is clear.

thanks
david jencks