geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki link to current version page
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:57:49 GMT

Fixing the links doesn't seem to be the general solution,
e.g. with
geronimo ra.xml and "I'm feeling lucky" you get the 1.1 docs, even if google
knows the 2.1 docs.
There should be a friendly big red box on old pages "There exists a more
recent version of this page" with a link to it.

Greetings, Juergen