geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: There's still hope for 2.2...
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:11:29 GMT
There are some bugs I reported regarding adding/removing connectors. I
seriously think they need to be addressed. They are:

The last one is a regression of sorts (in other words is wasn't present in 2.1).

They're all small errors, and I listed them because they can
potentially damage Geronimo's image by complicating a user's
experience. User experience is the biggest factor in a product's
success.

--
Quintin Beukes