geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Trunk Build Error - geronimo-jetty7-jee5 assembly?
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 01:25:12 GMT
Hi,

I am not able to build the geronimo-jetty7-jee5 assembly due to the
following error:

      [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.xalan.transformer.SerializerSwitcher.switchSerializerIfHTML
(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Properties;Lorg/
apache/xml/serializer/Serializer;)Lorg/apache/xml/serializer/Serializer;
      [java]     at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement
(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1044)
      [java]     at org.apache.xml.serializer.TreeWalker.startNode
(TreeWalker.java:359)
      [java]     at org.apache.xml.serializer.TreeWalker.traverse
(TreeWalker.java:145)
      [java]     at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform
(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:390)
      [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.GShellCommandRegistration
$Layout.save(GShellCommandRegistration.java:276)
      [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.GShellCommandRegistration.main
(GShellCommandRegistration.java:158)

I am using maven 2.0.10 (tried with maven 2.2.1)  with JDK 1.6 (tried
with JDK 1.5) with a clean repo.

Any clues so that I can try to reproduce a problem with form
authentication + WADI clustering?

Thanks,
Gianny