geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec 1.1.2
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:45:01 GMT

On Sep 18, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> +1 I checked source, digital signature/checksums, and build. A few
> non-blocking issues:
>
> 1) KEYS -- I don't see your digital key in the KEYS file. Would also
> prefer that you sign your key with an apache.org email address,
> rather than yahoo. There are multiple KEYS files floating about svn
> and dists/geronimo, etc. Would be best, IMO, to use SVN geronimo/
> KEYS and sync dists/geronimo/KEYS with that.

I'll work on this, I may need some coaching.  For instance I don't
understand where you are saying the KEYS files are.

> 2) NOTICE file in geronimo-jpa jar Says:
>     JPA 1.0
>     Copyright 2003-2009 The Apache Software Foundation
>
>     It should say something like "Apache Geronimo Specs: JPA 1.0"

Maybe, but all the other specs are more like this one.

> 3) Could I convince you to include the SVN tag in your vote email?
> Letter of the law, IIUC, we're voting on the source-release files
> that you've prepared. But good to validate that actually corresponds
> to what's in svn...

Well, you can always look in the source archive for the root pom scm
info.... if that's not correct please vote -1 :-)   Although this will
always be more reliable than my flaky memory, I'll try to remember to
do this in the future.

thanks
david jencks