geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject There's still hope for 2.2...
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:34:43 GMT
We may be able to release 2.2 soon.  Activemq has fixed the last bug
we had problems with and is fast approaching a release, openejb is
getting very close to a release for 2.2, and I've started votes on a
number of our snapshot dependencies.

At this point I'd like anyone who is working on something they'd like
to get into 2.2 to reply to this with a description of what they are
working on and an estimate for completion.

Also, if there is something you think is really necessary to get into
2.2 please reply and describe what you'd like.

many thanks
david jencks