geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec 1.1.2
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:40:49 GMT
+1 I checked source, digital signature/checksums, and build. A few non-
blocking issues:

1) KEYS -- I don't see your digital key in the KEYS file. Would also
prefer that you sign your key with an apache.org email address, rather
than yahoo. There are multiple KEYS files floating about svn and dists/
geronimo, etc. Would be best, IMO, to use SVN geronimo/KEYS and sync
dists/geronimo/KEYS with that.

2) NOTICE file in geronimo-jpa jar Says:
      JPA 1.0
      Copyright 2003-2009 The Apache Software Foundation

      It should say something like "Apache Geronimo Specs: JPA 1.0"

3) Could I convince you to include the SVN tag in your vote email?
Letter of the law, IIUC, we're voting on the source-release files that
you've prepared. But good to validate that actually corresponds to
what's in svn...

And finally -- Thanks David!

--kevan