geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject [Thank you] Completed GSoC project Sucessfully
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:14:55 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have sucessfully passed in my *G*oogle *S*ummer *O*f *C*ode project
"*WS-Security
support for JAX-WS Web Services*" with Apache Geronimo. I am very happy
today and I want to thank everyone who helped me. I really liked Apache
Geronimo community, its full of brilliant and helping people. Everyone
helped in my minor/major issues I encountered while working on this project.

A big thanks to all the community members, I loved working with you and am
hoping to continue my work with geronimo with a very short break. Thank to
David Jenck for his support while Jarek was on holidays and his exact
replies all the time during the project. Thank to Shawn Jiang for his
suggestion on Maven problem.

Thanks to cxf people who replied my mails and gave their valuable
suggestions. Daniel Kulp is one of them, thanks Dan.

A special thanks to my mentor Jarek Gawor, who really helped me a lot even
in his vacation period. His guidance was so precious and he explained
geronimo internals and project goal(s) and lot of technical stuff in a good
way i.e. he came to my level and taught me lot of things not only in
Geronimo but also in other areas such as web services, cxf, maven, svn and
other concepts. I want to say that he is one of the best mentors I ever got.
It was not that possible without Jarek's guidance. Hugs for him!!!

Again thanks to everyone, passing official result in the morning made my
day. I will stick around the community and will hope to contribute more.

Best Regards,

Rahul