geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Linker Error while Building CXF plugin
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 09:49:57 GMT
I also tried clean build from the geronimo root server directory and I have
got the same error at the deployer part of axis2.

I am pasting the full traces for your consideration, please let me know how
can I resolve this error.

Many Thanks.
Rahul

Traces:

[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Geronimo Plugins, AXIS2 :: Deployer
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting file set: /home/rahul/G/plugins/axis2/axis2-deployer/target
(included: [**], excluded: [])
[INFO] [genesis:validate-configuration {execution: default}]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/home/rahul/G/plugins/axis2/axis2-deployer/src/main/resources
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/home/rahul/G/plugins/axis2/axis2-deployer/src/main/filtered-resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] [car:validate-configuration]
[INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
[INFO] Generated:
/home/rahul/G/plugins/axis2/axis2-deployer/target/work/plan.xml
[INFO] [car:verify-no-dependency-change]
[INFO] [car:package]
[INFO] Packaging module configuration:
/home/rahul/G/plugins/axis2/axis2-deployer/target/work/plan.xml
[INFO] Started deployer:
org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
*[ERROR] Deployment failed due to
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/MultiParentClassLoader) previously
initiated loading for a different type with name
"org/apache/geronimo/webservices/ServletConfiguration"*
    java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)
    java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
    java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
    java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
    java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
    java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:416)

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:256)
    java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
    java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
    java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
    java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2547)
    java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2557)
    java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2563)
    java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1410)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:297)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:291)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:223)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:105)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:45)

org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.<clinit>(Axis2Builder.java:250)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.BasicGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(BasicGBeanInfoFactory.java:73)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:60)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:112)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:107)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:240)

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:199)
    org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
    sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor165.invoke(Unknown Source)

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)

org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)

org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:483)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:540)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:519)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
    org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
    org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
    org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:356)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
[FATAL ERROR] org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo#execute()
caused a linkage error (java.lang.LinkageError) and may be out-of-date.
Check the realms:
[FATAL ERROR] Plugin realm =
app0.child-container[org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:2.2-SNAPSHOT]
urls[0] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/buildsupport/car-maven-plugin/target/car-maven-plugin-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[1] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec/1.0-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[2] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.1.7/jaxb-impl-2.1.7.jar
urls[3] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/envoisolutions/sxc/sxc-jaxb/0.7.2/sxc-jaxb-0.7.2.jar
urls[4] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/envoisolutions/sxc/sxc-runtime/0.7.2/sxc-runtime-0.7.2.jar
urls[5] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar
urls[6] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.7/wstx-asl-3.2.7.jar
urls[7] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-activation_1.1_spec/1.0.2/geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0.2.jar
urls[8] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-common/target/geronimo-common-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[9] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-kernel/target/geronimo-kernel-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[10] = file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/asm/asm/3.1/asm-3.1.jar
urls[11] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/asm/asm-commons/3.1/asm-commons-3.1.jar
urls[12] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/cglib/cglib-nodep/2.1_3/cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar
urls[13] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-reflect/3.6-SNAPSHOT/xbean-reflect-3.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[14] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.3/xstream-1.3.jar
urls[15] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/xpp3/xpp3_min/1.1.4c/xpp3_min-1.1.4c.jar
urls[16] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-crypto/target/geronimo-crypto-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[17] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.5.5/slf4j-api-1.5.5.jar
urls[18] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-system/target/geronimo-system-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[19] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-cli/target/geronimo-cli-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[20] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/commons-jexl/commons-jexl/1.1/commons-jexl-1.1.jar
urls[21] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.15/log4j-1.2.15.jar
urls[22] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-plugin/target/geronimo-plugin-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[23] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-7/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-7.jar
urls[24] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.6/plexus-utils-1.5.6.jar
urls[25] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-service-builder/target/geronimo-service-builder-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[26] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-deployment/target/geronimo-deployment-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[27] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/xmlbeans/xmlbeans/2.3.0/xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar
urls[28] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/xml-resolver/xml-resolver/1.2/xml-resolver-1.2.jar
urls[29] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-javaee-deployment_1.1MR3_spec/1.0/geronimo-javaee-deployment_1.1MR3_spec-1.0.jar
urls[30] =
file:/home/rahul/G/framework/modules/geronimo-deploy-tool/target/geronimo-deploy-tool-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
urls[31] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/jline/jline/0.9.94/jline-0.9.94.jar
urls[32] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-archiver/2.2/maven-archiver-2.2.jar
urls[33] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-tree/1.1/maven-dependency-tree-1.1.jar
urls[34] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-filtering/1.0-beta-2/maven-filtering-1.0-beta-2.jar
urls[35] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interpolation/1.6/plexus-interpolation-1.6.jar
urls[36] =
file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/groovy/maven/support/slf4j-gossip/1.0-rc-2/slf4j-gossip-1.0-rc-2.jar
[FATAL ERROR] Container realm = plexus.core
urls[0] = file:/home/rahul/apache-maven-2.1.0/lib/maven-2.1.0-uber.jar
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/MultiParentClassLoader) previously
initiated loading for a different type with name
"org/apache/geronimo/webservices/ServletConfiguration"
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/MultiParentClassLoader) previously
initiated loading for a different type with name
"org/apache/geronimo/webservices/ServletConfiguration"
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)
    at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:416)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:256)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2547)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2557)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2563)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1410)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:297)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:291)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:223)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:105)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:45)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.<clinit>(Axis2Builder.java:250)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.BasicGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(BasicGBeanInfoFactory.java:73)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:60)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:112)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:107)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:240)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:199)
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor165.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:483)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:540)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:519)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:356)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 43 minutes 10 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Aug 07 11:29:26 CEST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 289M/535M
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[rahul@localhost G]$





On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:06 AM, rahul.soa <rahul.soa@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello Devs,
>
> Maven throws a linker error while building the clean cxf plugin
> (/Geronimo/plugins/cxf). I have added the new class ServletConfiguration in
> the geronimo-webservices module and using it in cxf.
>
> (i did the clean build in geronimo-webservices already)
>
> Can you please point me to the cause of the error?
>
> Many Thanks for your immediate help.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rahul
>
> Here is the full trace:
>
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Geronimo Plugins, CXF :: Deployer
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean]
> [INFO] [genesis:validate-configuration {execution: default}]
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex:pom:1.0:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [stax-ex:org.jvnet.staxex:1.0]. It will be ignored by the remote resources
> Mojo.
> [INFO] [resources:resources]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
> /home/rahul/G/plugins/cxf/cxf-deployer/src/main/resources
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
> /home/rahul/G/plugins/cxf/cxf-deployer/src/main/filtered-resources
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO] [car:validate-configuration]
> [INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex:pom:1.0:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [INFO] Generated:
> /home/rahul/G/plugins/cxf/cxf-deployer/target/work/plan.xml
> [INFO] [car:verify-no-dependency-change]
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex:pom:1.0:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [INFO] [car:package]
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex:pom:1.0:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [INFO] Packaging module configuration:
> /home/rahul/G/plugins/cxf/cxf-deployer/target/work/plan.xml
> [INFO] Started deployer:
> org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
> *[ERROR] Deployment failed due to
> java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/MultiParentClassLoader) previously
> initiated loading for a different type with name
> "org/apache/geronimo/webservices/ServletConfiguration"*
>     java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>     java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)
>     java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
>     java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
>     java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
>     java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
>     java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:416)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:256)
>     java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
>     java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
>     java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>     java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
>     java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2547)
>     java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2557)
>     java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2563)
>     java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1410)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:297)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:291)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:223)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:105)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:45)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.cxf.builder.CXFBuilder.<clinit>(CXFBuilder.java:259)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.BasicGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(BasicGBeanInfoFactory.java:73)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:60)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:112)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:107)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:240)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:199)
>     org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)
>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:483)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:540)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:519)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
>     org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:356)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> [FATAL ERROR] org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo#execute()
> caused a linkage error (java.lang.LinkageError) and may be out-of-date.
> Check the realms:
> [FATAL ERROR] Plugin realm =
> app0.child-container[org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:2.2-SNAPSHOT]
> urls[0] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/buildsupport/car-maven-plugin/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car-maven-plugin-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[1] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec/1.0-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[2] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.1.7/jaxb-impl-2.1.7.jar
> urls[3] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/envoisolutions/sxc/sxc-jaxb/0.7.2/sxc-jaxb-0.7.2.jar
> urls[4] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/envoisolutions/sxc/sxc-runtime/0.7.2/sxc-runtime-0.7.2.jar
> urls[5] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar
> urls[6] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.7/wstx-asl-3.2.7.jar
> urls[7] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-activation_1.1_spec/1.0.2/geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0.2.jar
> urls[8] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-common/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-common-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[9] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-kernel/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-kernel-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[10] = file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/asm/asm/3.1/asm-3.1.jar
> urls[11] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/asm/asm-commons/3.1/asm-commons-3.1.jar
> urls[12] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/cglib/cglib-nodep/2.1_3/cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar
> urls[13] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-reflect/3.6-SNAPSHOT/xbean-reflect-3.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[14] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.3/xstream-1.3.jar
> urls[15] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/xpp3/xpp3_min/1.1.4c/xpp3_min-1.1.4c.jar
> urls[16] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-crypto/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-crypto-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[17] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.5.5/slf4j-api-1.5.5.jar
> urls[18] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-system/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-system-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[19] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-cli/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-cli-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[20] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/commons-jexl/commons-jexl/1.1/commons-jexl-1.1.jar
> urls[21] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.15/log4j-1.2.15.jar
> urls[22] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-plugin/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-plugin-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[23] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-7/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-7.jar
> urls[24] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.6/plexus-utils-1.5.6.jar
> urls[25] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-service-builder/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-service-builder-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[26] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-deployment/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-deployment-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[27] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/xmlbeans/xmlbeans/2.3.0/xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar
> urls[28] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/xml-resolver/xml-resolver/1.2/xml-resolver-1.2.jar
> urls[29] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-javaee-deployment_1.1MR3_spec/1.0/geronimo-javaee-deployment_1.1MR3_spec-1.0.jar
> urls[30] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-deploy-tool/2.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-deploy-tool-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> urls[31] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/jline/jline/0.9.94/jline-0.9.94.jar
> urls[32] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-archiver/2.2/maven-archiver-2.2.jar
> urls[33] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-tree/1.1/maven-dependency-tree-1.1.jar
> urls[34] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-filtering/1.0-beta-2/maven-filtering-1.0-beta-2.jar
> urls[35] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interpolation/1.6/plexus-interpolation-1.6.jar
> urls[36] =
> file:/home/rahul/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/groovy/maven/support/slf4j-gossip/1.0-rc-2/slf4j-gossip-1.0-rc-2.jar
> [FATAL ERROR] Container realm = plexus.core
> urls[0] = file:/home/rahul/apache-maven-2.1.0/lib/maven-2.1.0-uber.jar
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/MultiParentClassLoader) previously
> initiated loading for a different type with name
> "org/apache/geronimo/webservices/ServletConfiguration"
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Trace
> *java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/MultiParentClassLoader) previously
> initiated loading for a different type with name
> "org/apache/geronimo/webservices/ServletConfiguration"*
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)
>     at
> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:416)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:256)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2547)
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2557)
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2563)
>     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1410)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:297)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:291)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init>(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:223)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:105)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:45)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.cxf.builder.CXFBuilder.<clinit>(CXFBuilder.java:259)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.BasicGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(BasicGBeanInfoFactory.java:73)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.MultiGBeanInfoFactory.getGBeanInfo(MultiGBeanInfoFactory.java:60)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.addGBeanData(GBeanBuilder.java:112)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.build(GBeanBuilder.java:107)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.build(NamespaceDrivenBuilderCollection.java:46)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:240)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:199)
>     at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:257)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:850)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:483)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:309)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:209)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:483)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:540)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:519)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:356)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 1 minute 11 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Fri Aug 07 10:56:19 CEST 2009
> [INFO] Final Memory: 79M/508M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [rahul@localhost cxf]$
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message