geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Siqi Du <>
Subject Re: Request for updating the DWR version to 3.0.rc1 in G2.2
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:34:25 GMT
Thanks, Ivan. I have not found any functional issue with it so far. The web
console also has other issues related with dwr, and it is possible to cut
off some useful informations if we turn off the warning. Is it possible to
tell the repo2 admin to update it? if not, we just have to work around.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Ivan <> wrote:

> Seems that 3.0.rc1 could not be downloaded from the repo2, so does it cause
> any function issue ? If not, I think we could just turn off the warning in
> the log configurations.
> 2009/8/24 Siqi Du <>
> Hi,
>> Now we use DWR 3.0.M1 in Geronimo 2.2. When opening any page who use DWR,
>>  it always gives out warnings like this on console:
>> WARN  [DTDEntityResolver] Deprecated public id in dwr.xml. Use: <!DOCTYPE
>> dwr PUBLIC "-//GetAhead Limited//DTD Direct Web Remoting 3.0//EN" "
>> I investigate the issue and find that it is a bug in DWR 3.0.M1. After I
>> replace it with 3.0.rc1, this warning has gone.
>> BTW, DWR version 3.0.rc1 is the most recent development release
>> and probably DWR 3.0 can not catch up with our G 2.2 release.
>> -Siqi
> --
> Ivan

View raw message