geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Siqi Du <siqi...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for updating the DWR version to 3.0.rc1 in G2.2
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:20:58 GMT
Hi,
Now we use DWR 3.0.M1 in Geronimo 2.2. When opening any page who use DWR,
 it always gives out warnings like this on console:
WARN  [DTDEntityResolver] Deprecated public id in dwr.xml. Use: <!DOCTYPE
dwr PUBLIC "-//GetAhead Limited//DTD Direct Web Remoting 3.0//EN" "
http://getahead.org/dwr//dwr30.dtd">

I investigate the issue and find that it is a bug in DWR 3.0.M1. After I
replace it with 3.0.rc1, this warning has gone.
BTW, DWR version 3.0.rc1 is the most recent development release
and probably DWR 3.0 can not catch up with our G 2.2 release.

-Siqi