geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <cgurkanerdo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webapp Annotation processing for 299
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:54:56 GMT
Hi;

Thanks for kicking discussion David.

As you may already know Java EE 6 will be planned to release on  November.
Do you have any plan or roadmap  to integrate JSR-299 with Geronimo?

We are working hard to implement full specification but it has some parts
that requires to integrate with Java EE server tightly.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

--
Gurkan Erdogdu