geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Towards 2.2 release
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:03:39 GMT
After some work I got the 2.2 branch made, now we just have to release
it :-)

Lets not delay further by putting more core functionality in.
However, I would be fine with stuff like admin console improvements
that don't rewrite large sections of the console.  If anyone has plans
for changes of this kind please respond to this email describing what
they are.

Other stuff to do (no doubt incomplete):

external dependencies.

Activemq thinks they might have a 5.3 release by the end of the month.
Jetty is progressing towards a 7 release, possibly by the end of the
month.
My impression is that openejb can be released pretty quickly as needed.

Internal dependencies:

specs
txmanager
tomcat
xbean

I'm planning to start releasing internal dependencies next week.

comments?

thanks
david jencks