geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Webapp Annotation processing for 299
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:30:00 GMT
Hi Gurkan,

to get a ModuleBuilderExtension to do anything it has to be associated
with a ModuleBuilder for a type of ee app which will call it at the
appropriate points during deployment.  I'm not sure what kinds of ee
modules web beans can included in, but I added the OWBMBE to the
jetty7 and tomcat6 builders in rev 806989.  If this is not quite right
you should be able to figure out what to do with other module builders.

hope this is in the right direction :-)

thanks
david jencks