geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issues Paring geronimo-web.xml
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:28:25 GMT
I'm afraid I don't have time to find the exact code but we have some
customizations to xmlbeans error handling so that we can handle
substitution groups on the fly.  This lets us treat the
persistence.xml namespace as a substitution for the gbean element even
though it isn't really.  I'm pretty sure the code is somewhere near or
in our xmlUtils class

hope this is a useful hint...
david jencks