geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: updating trunk to ee6 specs
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:58:51 GMT
I forgot to mention yesterday that I committed this stuff.

We should look around and see if there are other projects that can be
upgraded to partial ee6 versions.  Two that come immediately to my
mind are openjpa and myfaces.  I probably wont have time to look into
this for a couple weeks so if anyone else would like to that would be
great!

thanks

david jencks