geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 and Geronimo
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:40:51 GMT
It's not clear to me if the valves-to-filters project completed (I
haven't been following the tomcat list closely), but I don't
anticipate that it would cause any problems -- maybe a day of work.  I
suspect we can simplify our integration since filters have lifecycle
methods, we won't need to work around their lack in valves like we do
now.

thanks
david jencks