geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Tomcat JNDI
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 05:21:59 GMT
okay. I'd like the document to be addressed as "what we support about
server.xml to configure the Tomcat in Geronimo now?

Web listeners only? Other than that, virtual hosts, security realm and other
configurations should be done via Gbeans just like before?

What about if users want to initialize a second Tomcat in Geronimo?

Jeff C