geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple SharedLibs
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:50:36 GMT
Try using the following plan for your web application:

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1"
                xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2
">
  <sys:environment>
    <sys:moduleId>
      <sys:groupId>com.company.app</sys:groupId>
      <sys:artifactId>applib</sys:artifactId>
      <sys:version>2.2.07</sys:version>
      <sys:type>car</sys:type>
    </sys:moduleId>
    <sys:dependencies/>
    <sys:hidden-classes/>
    <sys:non-overridable-classes/>
  </sys:environment>
 <sys:gbean name="AppSharedLib"
class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">
   <sys:attribute name="classesDirs">var/app/classes</sys:attribute>
   <sys:attribute name="libDirs">var/app/lib</sys:attribute>
   <sys:reference name="ServerInfo">
     <sys:name>ServerInfo</sys:name>
   </sys:reference>
 </sys:gbean>