geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatic builds update
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:28:29 GMT
I updated the build schedule a bit more, here's the new schedule:

branches/2.0: not build anymore (let me know if somebody really wants it)

branches/2.1: 2am with Sun Java 5

branches/2.2: 8am and 2pm with Sun Java 5
                    8pm with IBM Java 5

trunk: 3am and 3pm with Sun Java 6
         9am and 9pm with IBM Java 6

In short, 2.1 is now build only once per day, 2.2 is build 3 times per
day with Java 5, and trunk is build 4 times per day with Java 6.

Jarek