geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Thank you] Completed GSoC project Sucessfully
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 03:21:06 GMT
Rahul,

Big thanks for all your work and effort you put into this project. I
know it wasn't easy to learn all these things in a short amount of
time but you did and you contributed a bunch of code that we use/can
use in Geronimo.

This has been a learning experience for me too and I enjoyed working
with you. I am very pleased and encouraged to hear that you plan to
contribute more to Geronimo or other projects in the future. That's
just great.

Thanks again, congratulations, and good luck! Oh, and thanks for the hugs! ;)

Jarek