geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automated builds >> snapshots?
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:38:39 GMT
Seems that #4 would be the quickest, since we're already running daily
builds.
#2 would seem to be the next logical choice, since we have to run a
server build before the TCK.

As far as how often, I'd really prefer that we not push a build every
day, as it makes it hard to build a server using only your local
artifacts (since maven will check snapshots.)  Maybe deploying updated
snapshot artifacts every weekend (as long as the junits pass, but
testsuite doesn't matter) would be a good start.

-Donald