geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Towards 2.2 release
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:34:55 GMT
Agree that we shouldn't make any major changes, now that we have
branched, but some console changes are okay, as long as we keep the
testsuite passing... :-)

I'd also like to see us switch form the geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec to the
properly versioned geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec for this release, which would
require a release vote for that one, too (since the only thing that has
changed is the artifact name and to use the new genesis 2.0.)

-Donald