geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webapp Annotation processing for 299
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:10:52 GMT
Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Thanks for kicking discussion David.
>
> As you may already know Java EE 6 will be planned to release on
> November. Do you have any plan or roadmap  to integrate JSR-299 with
> Geronimo?
We have a tentative roadmap for implementing the Web Profile at:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Road+map+for+JEE6+Web+Profile

For the JEE6 plans, the web profile did not include JSR 299, which I
guess has changed recently.  We'd be interested in any details about
what integration work might be needed to add this to Geronimo.

Rick