geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatic builds update
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 06:39:54 GMT
If we build the Geronimo 2.2 on JDK 1.6, it will not run successfully on JDK
1.5.
The reason is that, some security APIs are changed in JDK 1.6, while our
GBean builder will add those public methods as its own operations, and
car-maven-plugin will serialize some gbean related data in the config.ser
files. So ...

--
Ivan