geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Tomcat JNDI
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:13:04 GMT
The way I could see is set the catalina.useNaming=false in the system
properties, then Tomcat will not start the naminglistener.
But if we do it, we should not have resource setting in the server.xml file,
or NullPointerException will throw, for those resources try to
register/lookup themselves in the tomcat's jndi context.

--
Ivan