geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject A dependency in the geronimo-tomcat6 pom.xml
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:28:07 GMT
Hi, I found a dependency in the pom.xml file of the geronimo-tomcat6

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.plugins</groupId>
            <artifactId>clustering</artifactId>
            <version>${version}</version>
            <type>pom</type>
            <scope>import</scope>
        </dependency>

Due to this dependency (Not quite sure :-)), in the binary build, we have a
pom file in the repository/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/clustering folder,
and sometimes, I got a Zip related exception.
I wonder that shall we change the type to car ? Or ...
Thanks !

--
Ivan