geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updating trunk to ee6 specs
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 02:47:47 GMT
Just checked the myfaces site, they have made 2.0 effort to become the
trunk.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/trunk/
Quote from the pom.xml
--->

This project is the home of the MyFaces implementation of the
JavaServer Faces 2.0 specification, and
    consists of an API module (javax.faces.* classes) and an
implementation module (org.apache.myfaces.* classes).

<---
I would like to update our myfaces version at a proper time :-)

--
Ivan