geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] branches/2.0: Failed for Revision: 799762
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 02:08:38 GMT

> Is there some reason 2.0 needs a tx component snapshot?  We need to
> make sure anything new we deploy, including snapshots goes to nexus,
> not the file based repo.
>
> I removed the components snapshots from the file based repo earlier
> today since one was breaking the trunk build

I sure can't see any reason. It looks like 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT dependency
was just updated to be 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT. I don't see why it shouldn't be
just '2.0.2'

I don't see any difference between branches/2.0 and tags/geronimo-
txmanager-parent-2.0.2 (beyond version number changes/release
activities):

svn diff https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/branches/2.0
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.0.2

I've moved the dependency to 2.0.2.