geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From vaughn_m <vmcmul...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Issues Paring geronimo-web.xml
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 01:14:44 GMT

As a temporary work around I have manually built a schema that I am manually
marshalling and unmarshalling with jaxb.  Since I am not using the
persistence section in my geronimo-web.xml file it works.  However,  I may
need your implementation later.  I will look through the code and see if I
can find it.

Thank you again for your help.

Vaughn