geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From vaughn_m <vmcmul...@comcast.net>
Subject Issues Paring geronimo-web.xml
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:54:35 GMT

I am trying to programmatically edit a geronimo-web.xml file and any time I
try to access the web-app portion I get the following exception:

        at org.me.app.deployer(DeployHandler.java:90)
        at org.me.app.deployer.DeployHandler.main(DeployHandler.java:207)
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoaderException: Cannot resolve
type for handle
_XY_E=persistence|D=persistence@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence(schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sA1B3CA54CF93388C8DDA7A8A0FDDABB6.webapptype0f69type)
- code 13
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readHandle(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2021)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readTypeRef(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2095)

------ geronimo-web.xml file ----------------
<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>org.me</groupId>
            <artifactId>app</artifactId>
            <version>5.5.5</version>
            <type>war</type>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>com.me.core-app</groupId>
                <artifactId>app-libs</artifactId>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>
</web-app>

------ Code --------
The code that generated this exception is below:
XmlObject plan = XmlObject.Factory.parse(new File(webappDoc));
GerWebAppDocument doc = (GerWebAppDocument)
plan.changeType(GerWebAppDocument.type);
GerWebAppType gerWebApp = doc.getWebApp(); // <-- exception is generated
here
--------

I have tried to use the SchemaConversionUtils.fixGeronimoSchema but did not
seem to help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Vaughn M.