geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From vaughn_m <vmcmul...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Multiple SharedLibs
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:21:58 GMT

When I tried the previous way I get class not found exceptions that relate to
the classes in the targeted directory.  I realize the repository is the best
way to go however, I am deploying web apps that have several jars (20 or so)
that need to be shared by several web apps.  I have not had a chance but if
there is a tool that can assist in creating the repository for each jar set,
that would be tremendously helpful.  I will give it a whirl again and let
you know my final outcome.

Thank you for you help,

Vaughn