geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <connector/> of <module/> and <ext-module/> in http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:33:03 GMT
Well,
That is what says in schema:
first choose the type of your module, can be connector/ejb/web...
second, choose if it is internal or external
third, you might forget this, which give you a chance to provide a plan for
the external module.

<!--TODO consider an alt-spec-dd element-->
            <!--Do not allow vendor plan inside ear.  If it is in the
ear, this does not need to be an external module -->
            <xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax">
                <xs:annotation>
                    <xs:documentation>
                        This option element contains the geronimo deployment
                        plan for included modules. The geronimo deployment plan
                        for included modules can be packaged with module.
                    </xs:documentation>
                </xs:annotation>
            </xs:any>

-Rex.