geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which dojo?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:47:08 GMT
I think the main reason why the new war has the different structure with the
old one is:
in the pom.xml of ext\trunk\geronimo-dojo-0.4.3, only check out the files in
"src" to target/resource
                    <execution>
                        <id>checkout</id>
                        <phase>generate-resources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>checkout</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>

<checkoutDirectory>${project.basedir}/target/resources</checkoutDirectory>
                            <connectionUrl>scm:svn:
http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/src/tags/release-0.4.3/*src/*</connectionUrl>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>

I just tried "scm:svn:http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/src/tags/release-0.4.3/",
and the JMX and LDAP portlet seems working correctly, but the other three
still have some problems to show the tree.

-Rex