geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which dojo?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:39:25 GMT
I don't think only including the dojo.js is OK.. I might make you confusing
on the reference to "dojo/0.4/dojo.js" stated above, and that ref can be saw
as a sign which represents the project(debug-view) depends on the
dojo-legacy project, which is not saying the jsps only need the dojo.js. eg:
    <script type="text/javascript">
        dojo.require("dojo.lang.*");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.*");
        // Pane includes
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.ContentPane");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.LayoutContainer"); // Before: LayoutPane
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.SplitContainer"); // Before: SplitPane
        // Tree includes
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.Tree");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.TreeBasicController");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.TreeContextMenu");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.TreeSelector");
        // Tab includes
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.TabContainer");
        // Etc includes
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.SortableTable");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.ComboBox");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.Tooltip");
        dojo.require("dojo.widget.validate");
        // Includes Dojo source for debugging
        // dojo.hostenv.writeIncludes();
    </script>
that says it needs the files in src folder.

-Rex